Re: Travel Advisory

To: rpalmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Travel Advisory
From: Karen L Foster <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:24:44 -0700
Bob -

You don't enter Yellowstone on 191, just sort of skirt it, so there's no in
the park traffic.  Anyway, I quizzed MapQuest about their route several
months ago, and the reply I got was that they select the larger roads, even
if it means going out of your way.  Their caveat was that you needed to know
something about where you were going also.  You ought to see the directions
they give me for getting from my house to the 118 freeway - after jogging
through 8 streets I finally get on the freeway by going over a concrete
divider!  Go figure.

Karen

rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu on 06/29/99 11:11:00 AM