Re: Glovebox door

To: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Subject: Re: Glovebox door
From: c1967@email.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:14:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Tim:
I also have a 65 Tiger with a great dashboard with a beautiful glovebox door. I
wrote the list when I bought it (thinking it must be an original option)and got
the same information that you are getting. Apparently a very skilled craftsman
in Los Gatos makes British dashboards like yours and mine. He sure does an
excellent job!
Scott