RE: CA Law on Front License Plate

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: CA Law on Front License Plate
From: c1967@email.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:33:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All:
I just got my Tiger registered with "Historical Plates". On the form I was able
to mark one plate or two plates. I asked the DMV person helping me and she said
that I could have my choice. If it truly is a law that you have a front plate,
why do you have the choice of asking for a single one? I think you are getting
screwed Andy. Did you give the cop the finger or something?
Scott
Mk1