Re: Front Plate - Input & Innuendo

To: ai373@lafn.org, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Plate - Input & Innuendo
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:21:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/99 8:12:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ai373@lafn.org
writes:

<< Now, either I call them up and pay with a credit card over the telephone
 the $25, or I get proof of correction from CHP - [I have no clue as to
 where to go for this!} - and still pay $10.  >>

It sounds to me like for $25 you could continue to run without the front
plate, if you feel like taking the chance on another ticket. If you want to
have the CHP sign off on the ticket (after installing the front plate), then
I would suggest going to a freeway truck scale (weigh in station) where they
tend to always be available. The other option would be the nearest doughnut
shop, but they might resent your interruption of their "jelly filled moment".
Mike