Re: im looking to put a 351 in my tiger(long)

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: im looking to put a 351 in my tiger(long)
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 11:41:48 -0700
Does anybody have a good tiger body laying around for sale cheap? I'd like
to get a better body for my Series IV Auto ALPINE and the tiger is the only
other car that has a big enough transmission tunnel to fit the Alpine
Automatic. I would hate to destroy this series IV Automatic as it is even
rarer than a Tiger...only 3000 were produced. Thanks in Advance