Tiger Tom

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Tom
From: "Bob Douglas" <b_s_d@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:43:40 PDT
While ordering some parts from Tiger Tom last week, I learned that he began
a 1 to 2 year retirement shut-down in July.  He is not replacing inventory
and will be periodically advertizing discounted closeouts through the TE/AE
newsletter.

He has been a good source for some pointy fin parts not handled by other
suppliers.  So, you may want to act soon if you've been putting off that
order for an early Series cubby box (no handhold hole)...

Apologies if I missed an earlier post on this.

Regards,  Bob Douglas

NO ARCHIVE