Wheelie Deelies

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheelie Deelies
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:47:44 -0700
I have found that I can fit the new Alpine into our garage if I turn it
sideways and push it up against the rear wall.  Moss Motors carries these
neat "wheelie deelies" which are low to the ground with four swivle wheels
on each corner.  The idea is that you put them under the wheels of car so
that you can move it around like that.  Unfortunately, they want $200 per
pair.

Any suggestions on other sources?  I presume you get what you pay for and
cheaper ones might not last very long under the weight of the car.

If I use a strong enough, big enough floor jack, well-placed, is it
possible to move the car sideways?  I know I could never do that with my
little floor jack.

Thanks.

Jay