RE: Wheelie Deelies

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheelie Deelies
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:12:58 -0600
I use a 3 ton floor jack as well. Unless the casters on the "wheelie deelies"
are very good, they are going to bind up and jam on every little obstacle, since
each caster is carrying 150 to 200 lbs. It might be interesting to go to a
caster supply place and find out what size caster they recommend for that kind
of load...

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
tsmit@home.com