Re: Wheelie Deelies

To: Jay Laifman <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: Wheelie Deelies
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:38:08 -0400
My local HD (or is it HQ?), the  giant home center, had several types of
really heavy duty casters available for a whole lot less than that.
Make the platforms out of a few layers of 3/4" plywood, bolt the casters
onto the bottoms, and you're done.  I've been thinking about that
myself, but there's barely room for my car to move in my 2 car garage.
Four kids worth of toys (5 if you count me) plus mower, snow blower,
etc.  If I ever get a shed, then I'll try it.

Stu