Re: cold air

To: Vonski@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cold air
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:13:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/15/99 4:08:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Vonski@aol.com
writes:

<< There are Tigers in Vancouver BC running Mach 1 Mustang shakers through
the
 hood...looks pretty impressive.  I think they were a BCT option...;>) >>

Thinking about this subject, I wonder if anyone has trial fitted a 84-5 5.0
Mustang air filter enclosure to a Tiger. I'm sure many of you remember that
these were twin "snorkel" pieces, which were plumbed into flexible hosing
running up to valence openings. They are the right diameter for a Holley and
are also "low riders" in terms of the placement over the manifold. One of
these, coupled to flex hose running down to the two openings adjacent to the
radiator support (might as well kill two birds with one stone, no more need
for "block off" plates!) could be a very efficient setup.
Mike