cold air

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: cold air
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:19:09 -0700
Well gang, the PO on my tiger did the deal.  He installed a cobra like hood
scoop and cut a hole in the hood for the air cleaner to fit up into, with a
rubber seal around the hole that fits tight against the air cleaner.  Also
he put on a cobra high rise. which puts the air cleaner up in there all
right.  Course it's not the stock air cleaner but an aftermarket small one.
It makes a difference all right when you give her the boot.  And contrary
to what some have told me, she gets decent milage.  That is if I keep my
foot out of it. %0)  But what fun is that.

Regards AR

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie