Originality

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Originality
From: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:50:54 -0400
Thanks for all the answers regarding originality under the hood.

If I've got it I would say that the fan shroud, generator and bracket
were semi gloss or satin black.  I'll use the same color as a 65-6
Mustang's engine compartment.

Engine is black on 260s.

Also, Mk1 cars could have different colored piping on the seats per the
list provided and the book of Norman.

Hmmm.  Should I try the blue w/ light blue piping on my Mediterranean
Blue restoration?  I'll have to see it first.

Thanks again,
Matt

In my next installment of questions I'll probably be asking about dashes
and wood wheel finishes (colors) but first I must collect more info.