Re: Walnut Dash

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Walnut Dash
From: "Chris Hill" <pirouettet@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 02:25:29 PDT
Chris,
     It's 2 in the morning and I can't get to the box with my new dash in it
'til tomorrow, but...Prestige (Autowoods?) in Campbell, Ca. very close to
Sunbeam Specialties, though not connected, does from scratch dashes for most
cars including the Tiger.  Guy's name is Randy and he's good!  Too much to
describe the tour of his place he geve me and the work that goes into each
piece, but suffice that they are as good as the originals and FAR more
durable.  He advertises in Hemmings most months if you have an old issue, or
I will try to put his number on here tomorrow night if no one else has by
then.

                                    Chris Hill