Re: Coating the Walnut Dash

To: twojohnsons@home.com
Subject: Re: Coating the Walnut Dash
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:03:03 -0400
I think this is the same stuff one local fellow used on his steering
wheel.  It looked great, but he found that either sun screen lotion or
bug repellent would cause it to soften, and get sticky.
 Granted, a dashboard is less likely to see these than a steering wheel,
but an overspray or dribble is always possible.

Stu