RE: Heat!

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>,
Subject: RE: Heat!
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:57:05 -0700
On that topic, is it possible to replace the fresh air vent (that plastic
molded piece with the trapdoor) above the steering column without removing
the steering column? Mine has a dislocated door hinge and it's getting kinda
cold on the feet. I already did the passenger side but so far I haven't
tried to do the driver's.

Theo Smit
tsmit@home.com
B382002705