Re: Ohmigid!!!

To: <Cushcom1@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ohmigid!!!
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:18:07 -0800
Tigerman,
Sounds like your speaking from experience.  Any details about the Alpine
conversions that passed TAC?  The phrase 'probably more" is extreme without
the facts to support it.

Now do you have the details on how many Alpine conversions have been sold to
unsuspecting buyers?  I would suggest quite a few more than you think and
one to many for any of the poor souls who got screwed.

The fact that we have a TAC program and approx. 400 Tigers have been TAC'd
so far, tells me that many care.

Tim

>To all listers:
>Here we go again...the famed rivet controversy. Yes, Ramon is right when he
says that an authenticated Tiger >is a pretty sure bet. But keep in mind
that at least one (and probably more) conversion has passed TAC >muster. And
original rivets are available. But who cares? Just drive it and enjoy it! It
sure beats a commute in >a Yugo...even if it MAY be a conversion.