Re: Ohmigid!!!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: Ohmigid!!!
From: "cloverdale" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:44:50 -0800
On Norms lists I see two Tigers listed as having their TAC assignments
voided.  So Norm what is the story here?  The text of these pages doesn't
give any clues to what's up with the voided assignments.  Are these fakes
that passed TAC like the Tigerman says?  Sounds like an interesting story
any way you look at it.