Re: Ohmigid!!!

To: Cushcom1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ohmigid!!!
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:16:18 -0500
I never heard of a converted Alpine being authenticated as a real Tiger. Can
you provide details? Nothing specific, city and state will do nicely. It sounds
like an urban legend to me.

To my way of thinking, if I spent $$$$ for a Tiger, to find out later that is
started life as an Alpine, converted by who knows who... Well, let's put it
this way: I would not be pleased about being defrauded.