Re: More TAC

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: More TAC
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <SUNBEAMTIGER@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:21:45 -0500
Rande,
     The TAC program is alive and well on the east coast.  Eight guys  went
through the training and have participated in authenticating cars, with
Senior Inspector Tom Hall, at an east coast United.
     Speaking for the eight east coast TAC inspectors, we would love to see
the program grow on the "right" coast.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan - TAC Inspector #23
B382001555