Re: Real?

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com
Subject: Re: Real?
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:52:33 EST
In a message dated 1/12/00 11:33:49 AM EST, tjordan@wagnerprocess.com writes:

 Don't think the masses understand the program entirely or could they still
 be in the dark as to its existence?  The program has TAC'd around 400 Tigers
 since it's inception approximately 7 years ago.  Is it a myth that there are
 literally hundreds of Tigers running around So. Cal. without this prized TAC
 sticker?  Not exactly a ringing endorsement from our brethren considering
 their close proximity and the missed opportunities at several "Tiger
 functions".

Tim,

Nope.  It's no myth.  For the most part, the vast majority of So.Cal Tigerdom
remains unauthenticated.

I don't know why.  If I did, I could offer up a solution or two.  So, in my
ignorance, I tend to blame it on a combination of indifference,
misunderstanding, ignorance, and political bullshit on the part of "The Club"
that works this turf.

Ramon