Re: Real?

To: RSpontelli@aol.com, tjordan@wagnerprocess.com
Subject: Re: Real?
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:12:37 PST
Tim, Ramon and Fellow Listers:
I've owned a Tiger for 9 months now.  I've spoken to STOA, belong to CAT,
and have asked on this list about where to get my car TAC'd in So.
California. Norm miller had no idea.  He thought the So. Cal groups should
get some sort of a program going. He believed our groups were slow and lazy
on the subject. Ramon, let your "brethren" in on your secret. My car is
listed in the "Book of Norman", but does not have a TAC sticker. Without
going to San Francisco, where can it be obtained in the greater L.A. area?
Scott
B9471989