Sad News......

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad News......
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:22:13 -0800
Tigers,

It is my unfortunate task to inform you that long-time Sunbeam enthusiast
and all-around great guy, Ole Olsen of San Diego passed away this morning.
Ole contributed to this list and did a wonderful job of poking fun at all of
us and our foibles.

It is said that Ole was one of the founders if not the founder of the
Sunbeam Owners Group of San Diego.  A long time owner of Alpines, Ole
purchased the first Tiger in San Diego County.  He later returned the car to
the dealer and got another Alpine because the dealer "could never get the
damn thing to run, let alone run right."  Ole said the car died on him
everywhere and often in the most dangerous and unfortunate places.

I will personally miss Ole's outstanding spirit, level head and great sense
of humor.  He was a good man.  We will miss him.

As I am not a member of the Alpine list, will someone be so kind as to
forward this message on?

Peace.

Allan
B9472373