Re: SETAC and Pirahnah

To: "Chris Mottram" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SETAC and Pirahnah
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:33:00 -0800
Chris,

Sounds like way to much work for me.... Hmmmm, maybe I can do that to my
Mini Cooper, that would make it a TAC'y'ed Austin Mini Tiger Cooper, and it
is a MK2 at that....he he he!!!

And the rivets are not that big of a deal, as apparently not the VIN tag
either, as The famous Herringboner has an admitted reproduction VIN tag, as
the owner says he thought the original was to scuffed up, and it was removed
to give it a PROPER restoration, and NEW plate was stamped and new  rivets
applied.
We do what we have to do...
And other cars have had engine fires and plates melted (as they are
aluminum) and new ones stamped, and also have a TAC sticker...
Now I wonder and HOPE that his TAC certificate and records correctly reflect
that this is a repo plate, and non original rivet installation???

Have a GREAT day to all.....

Jan...