Re: SETAC and Pirahnah

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SETAC and Pirahnah
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:52:31 -0500
At 09:18 AM 1/17/00 -0800, Chris Mottram wrote:
>Step 1) Cut out firewall around JAL and ID plate to
>preserve the rivits.

or Buy rivets on Ebay

>Step 2) Cut Out firewall around TAC sticker to
>preserve original glue

or Use hair dryer to warm glue and simply peal off

Better yet make your on "TAC" sticker 99% of the owners
would not know one if they saw it me included. If there is a minimum  order
of the
stickers lets say 500 you can always sell the rest on Ebay then there will
be more
"Tigers" with your "TAC" sticker the original.

I can't understand why anyone would want to convert an Alpine when the parts
alone will cost more than you can buy a real Tiger for.

Doug