Re: Cold start truths

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Subject: Re: Cold start truths
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:32:28 +0000
"Ronak, TP (Timothy)" wrote:

> PS: Steve is it with ridicule or genuine interest that you expose the Cold
> Start Secrets.

Just for enlightenment.  I especially thought the Bugatti story interesting.  I
would NEVER ridicule, I was just exposing my own lack of stamina for the
climates
that make the inhabitants strong to survive.  The Norse didn't conquer the world
because the cold made them weak.

> My experience is that if you walk by a Californians car with
> an ice cream cone they consider that a cold start condition.

Sorry, Ice Cream cones on the sidewalk are outlawed in certain California towns
(TRUTH), because it is uncouth, unsightly. and drips on the sidewalk.  This
particular town's mayor would enforce this law with a Magnum, saying "Go Ahead,
Make my day!" (right town, right law, right mayor, made up story)

> Let me guess,
> the winter in California is supposed to get sooooo bad this year you might
> actually have to put the roof up on the Tiger.

Naw, just the hard top.  Shake shingles are a fire hazard. {9->

> Best regards,
> Tim Ronak
> The Canadian trying to defect (Don't hold it against me)

Hurry up, already, my Tangerines are ready to pick, and the lemons are growing.
If you wait any longer your going to miss some of our fresh peaches and
tomatoes.
Sure is cold out today, 73 F (in the shade).  Maybe I'll take off my sweat
shirt.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/