RE: dimpled radiator

To: <comorgan@juno.com>, <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: RE: dimpled radiator
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:52:40 -0800
Cliff,

Have not got through all my emails yet so if Steve has already replied....oh
well, you know what to do.....

The Modine core that a number of us rave about is the H-69-H.  Fits the
stock tanks on the Tiger well and looks quite original, but cools a heck of
a lot better.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Allan