Re: Dimpled Radiator

To: stuart_brennan@agilent.com, "tigers (e-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dimpled Radiator
From: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:37:10 -0800
I think your explanation is much better Stuart.  I was in a rush to
catch a plane for Mexico Friday morning and didn't read what I
wrote.
At any rate, I have my new radiator back (MUCH heavier) and will let
you all know how it works some time next week hopefully.  BTW, I
don't think the V6 gets nearly as hot as a Tiger, so I feel somewhat
justified in saving $200+ and a couple of weeks.  Stay tuned...

Tim