RE: 260 Info

To: "'Dr. T. Y. McDowell'" <tym@mediaone.net>,
Subject: RE: 260 Info
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:09:18 -0700
Tym,

Take it to the car wash, blast the gunk off the outside of the engine, then
buy yourself an engine stand, mount the engine on it, and bag the whole
assembly. If you sell it, you'll kick yourself five or ten years down the
line. The 'original parts' (even the parts that aren't original, but that
came with your car) lose that distinction once you part with them. Even if
you never re-use that engine and transmission, they're still part of the
car.

My $.02,

Theo