Re: 260 Info

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: 260 Info
From: Steve Wickland <wickland@hotrail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:56:10 -0800
"Dr. T. Y. McDowell" wrote:

> Tigers,
>
> I'm in the midst of changing my 260 for a 302 and T-5.
> The 260 and top loader are out.
> I have the complete motor (4 barrel intake) and tranny, except for the
> air cleaner and carb.  The motor does not burn oil and runs fine.
>
> What is it worth?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tym McDowell

I've had the same dilemma for 6 months now.  For me, it is occupying
valuable floor space in my garage.  After driving with the 5.0L
the chances of me putting back the 260 are less than me winning the
lottery. This is made much more difficult than for most because I
don't buy any tickets.

If someone would come by load and take it, I would let it go for half a
large pizza and half a pitcher of beer.  Any takers?  Please!

Steve W.