RE: Tiger Lettered AC Housing

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@Flash.Net>,
Subject: RE: Tiger Lettered AC Housing
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:13:49 -0700
Can't agree with Steve more.  The AC I procured recently fits just fine
under the LAT hood on my car.....this with an F4B and a double-pumper no
less.  Only thing I have to do is use a flat nut.  I don't typically run the
AC though as the darn carb does not seem to get enough air through it.  Hey,
maybe I just need to re-jet.

Sorry about the surgery on the AC.  Seems to me they may owe you about
$450-600, IMHO.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373