Tiger Lettered AC Housing

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Lettered AC Housing
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:28:09 -0600
Listers,

    Really want to thank everyone on the list for their input into my
dilemma. I do want everyone to know that I did not have a clearance problem
with the LAT hood and the AC housing which really made me wonder what the
body shop guys thought they were doing. Tiger Tom's AC housing has been
mounted under the old steel hood for months and I have photos showing the
housing was still mounted on the engine at the body shop and another photo
taken at the same time with the LAT hood closed and flush with the body with
no interference obviously from the AC housing. My only problem was the AC
housing bottom plate was hitting the float adjustment screws before it's
cast flange seated against the carburetor. All that needed to be done was
either raise the housing using some kind of spacer or drill a releif where
the adjustments were hitting. At least using the photo album allowed
everyone to see what I'm dealing with. I highly recommend using the photo
album on yahoo. This seems to be a great way to get around the fact that we
can't send photos on the list.
Again Thanks to all. This list is fantastic and the people that make up this
list are too. It feels great to be associated with such a wonderful group of
people. Glad I own a Tiger if not because of my love of the vehicle, then
for the sake of knowing all those other Tiger owners who are a part of this
list and Tiger Family. You can wipe the tears from your eyes guys and girls,
I'm finished.

Dan
TIGER LETTERED AC HOUSING RAPED IN EL PASO
STRIPPED OF IT'S DIGNITY