RE: Air Cleaners

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Cleaners
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:38:40 -0500
        Theo wrote:
> Since you don't have a LAT hood, one option is to use or make
> a snorkel
> adapter, where you run one or two 3" hoses to the horn vent
> holes, to plumb
> into one or a pair of filters that sit ahead of the radiator.
(SNIP)
> I haven't really looked around but I imagine someone must
> make something like this.

        Thanks. I think I've seen something like the carb fitting you
describe, but cannot recall if it was aftermarket, or OEM on some car.
        Filters ahead of the radiator? Once the trunking had been passed
through the horn holes, the only thing that would fit would be a brace of
conical K&N's, stamped "Honda Rulz" or something. Yeah, points off at the
concours for sure.

        Larry :^)