Re: Air Cleaners

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Cleaners
From: "Alex MacLaurin" <Alex_MacLaurin@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:05:45 -0700
I recently had both our Tiger And Shelby on the dyno and tested with air
filters on an off. The Tiger had a 9" K&N and the Shelby had a 14" K&N. The
tiger gained 19.2 hp and 26.4 lbs torque with no filter and theShelby gained
11hp and 15 lbs torque with no filter. I have since bought a 10" filter with
open mesh top for the Tiger and an open mesh top for the 14" K&N.Alex