Re: Hi

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Hi
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 23:49:04 -0600
Steve,

    No need to worry or concern yourself about how I might have interpreted
your mail. Life is too short and precious to be wasting my time reading
beyond the written words. I asked for thoughts and information on the
lettering on my spare wheel. You shared with me your thoughts and knowledge
and for this I am very grateful and appreciative. You and your son have been
lifelines for many of us novices on the list. I'm sure I speak for many in
saying that a simple thank you just doesn't seem to be enough to let you and
your son know how much many of us appreciate your sharing and words of
encouragement. This Thank You can be extended to all those on the list who
so freely share there ideas, their experience, and their passion with
strangers, whose only connection is the passion we all share. It is truly
sad that not everyone can be so free with their passion, their knowledge,
and their thoughts. As good as our community is, there are always others
among us that could truly make it that much better.

Dan Eiland