Steering u-joints

To: <donscr8@earthlink.net>
Subject: Steering u-joints
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:14:50 -0400
Many years ago  I was working at a British Leyland dealer & replaced the
joints in my Tiger with some that I found in the parts department. If I
remember correctly they fit a Jag MK2 sedan.
BTW, Bugeye Sprite tie rod ends fit the Tiger .
Doug Leithauser

Subject: lower u joint

Listers are there any interchangeable parts for the steering u joints
for a tiger
both upper and lower. i was told that a part # gub 301 used for jaguar
sedans would work?
any comments or firm part ## would be very helpful.