Re: F4B question / temp sensors

To: randya@pacbell.net, Laifman@flash.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F4B question / temp sensors
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:26:07 EDT
Randy, Steve...
    Memory lapse (duh): I just checked my Tiger, and I was wrong about my
temp-sender setup.  I still have the original electric sender in the
manifold, but I installed a Ford truck aluminum thermostat housing on the
manifold, and it has a site for a sender to be installed.   The Sprite Mk-1
bushing screwed right in, and it is shallow so it exposes the bourdon tube
bulb properly.
    I bet you could find a housing on eBay, or I could look up the part
number for you, and it very likely still available from Ford.  Ebay might
have the bushing, or you could subscribe to the Sprite list and ask there.
This is a slick setup!
Jim