Re: Carb Question

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Question
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:09:51 -0400
Randy, if you have a dyno tuner in your area, and they have a good
reputation, spend the money, as it will be the cheapest hp and torque
you will ever obtain.

I got 41 hp, and 33 lb-ft at the Rear Wheel. These are real numbers, not
somebody's imagination.  I have a double pumper, and the dyno guy,
rejetted the primary, secondary, and rear squirters, and only put in 34
degrees of advance. It cost me $150.  The MSD rev limiter chip was
cutting out at 5,200 rpm

Larry Wright did the same with his 600 cfm and got rid of the stumble
after the vacuum secondary was fixed, and the carb rejetted.

Good luck.

Larry