RE: FW: windscreen, side windows, and hard top

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: FW: windscreen, side windows, and hard top
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:39:05 -0500
Gang,
I will document what I did but a fellow in Edmonton (John) who works at NAIT
I think wrote a good installation manual description. I plan to expand it
and send it to Steve for posting. I am swamped until June 30 but if there
are specific questions I will be happy to answer as best I can. I will only
be in the proximity of my car today before a grueling 3 week road trip so if
you want measurements you better ask me ASAP.