Wanted: Ride in a Tiger near Albany

To: tigers@autox.team.net (Tigers)
Subject: Wanted: Ride in a Tiger near Albany
From: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 00 14:25:05 CDT
Via the Tiger East/Alpines East ad in Hemmings, I got a call from a
Colleen Haggis in New Jersey.  Her mother owned an Alpine and a Tiger
many years ago, and still talks about the Tiger.  The mother lives in
Albany, NY.

The mother's birthday is August 22 and as a present, Colleen wants to
give her mother a ride in a Tiger.  So she is looking for a Tiger
owner in the Albany area who will give her mom a ride in their car.

If you can help, contact Colleen at 908-850-3234 or phydeaux@erols.com

They are willing to travel a moderate distance for this, so if you are
anywhere near Albany, I hope you'll consider helping.

Thanks,
--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com