Re: Dist. Cap

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Re: Dist. Cap
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 14:53:07 EDT
As to indexing the plugs, no. But indexing washers were used to space the
plugs out of the heads a little because there was minor contact of the last
thread with the edge of one of the pistons. On the last run of this car last
month, one of the valve seats gave up and recessed the valve about 0.1
inches...End of the party :( But the car did run 228 and change on a 230
record. We took a long time to sort out the nitrous systems because it was
miswired by an expert. ANd I learned how to load smaller bottles from the
larger mother bottle. ANd another really trick idea to keep the N2O systems
fully pressurized during this long run.

mayf