bios

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Tigertoms@aol.com,
Subject: bios
From: JimboAnder@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:46:02 EST
All candidates,
    The November Rootes Review, which is going to press next week, will
contain the submitted bios of the candidates for the board of directors of
TE/AE (Incidentally, that is the punctuation and style for the abbreviation
of the organization, with the slash). For uniformity purposes, I have edited
some of the bios so that they (like the majority) use the first-person
singular ("I crashed my first Tiger when I was 13") rather than the third
person singular ("Jim Anderson crashed his first Tiger when he was 13").
Otherwise they are, I hope, untouched by human hand.
 . The bios of the officers will run in December, with a separate insert for
the ballots in the Rootes Review.
     Jim Anderson