Re: Problem with my Ignitor

To: "Bob Hamilton" <hamilton@accesswave.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Problem with my Ignitor
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:34:58 -0000
 Hi Bob- The only way to be sure is to put your points back in for a test. I
had a similar problem with one of my Tigers and it turned out to be the
Ignitor module. All in all I've had very good luck using Ignitors over the
last 4 years.-- Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE