Re: Washless Comments

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Washless Comments
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:24:14 -0500
Hi Steve.  Bob Palmer sent me this email address for a company that
specializes in trans.  Good web site, and they may be able to help.  The
site is http://www.gearzone.net/

They have a kit for supporting the 5th gear, because is has a weak
bearing support.  Don't know if this is your problem.  Worth a call.

On my T-5 from a 1990 Mustang, the damper piece you spoke of had to cut
off to clear the trans support/mount.  I don't have any noise though, so
can't help on that issue.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Larry