Re: Snap map help

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Snap map help
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:21:13 -0500
Thanks Mark. This is what I thought might be the results on the
insulation.  I also purchased from JC Whitney.  Good price for size, and
I just ordered another roll, as most went to the HT.  BTW, HT sounds
good now, not tinny.

On the snaps, I was planning to build up with washers so that the carpet
laid flat.

Interesting that you installed the alum foil the correct way, as lots
have the foil side up, which defeats the full effectiveness of the foil.

Larry