RE: Snap map help

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Snap map help
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:06:10 -0800
Larry said...

> BTW, I ordered snaps from Rick, and I believe there were 16 snaps, so
> there may be more holes.

Ricks new catalog says approximately 20 snaps per car.  Kirt Jenssens Bolt
List says there are 27!!

> Are the holes on the tunnel for the carpet that goes over the tunnel, or
> for the pieces that lay on the floor?

Hell if I know!  Somebody (as in "anyone" and that could include you Steve
(-; ) please help!

> Franks are you going to just snap your carpet to the floor, or are you
> going to glue a portion, such as the trans tunnel.

I believe many of the pieces are glued, it is also my belief that the pieces
over the transmission tunnel are some of the pieces to be glued.  If this is
true then maybe it partially answers the previous question.  Again, I need
some help here PLEASE!

Frank
B9471116