RE:LAT hood on Ebay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:LAT hood on Ebay
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:24:45 -0800
>From the Ebay LAT hood site. --- "with hood scoop" --- "Porsche Red", ---
"and lower running temp, particularly when idling !" Well I didn't get a
LAT, but for $35 I did get a stock hood w/scoop (that will vent heat and
help lower the temp. too) and best of all it came in black and that matches
my car. I guess that one's opinion of a good deal relates to the size of
one's wallet. Lets see $1,035 minus $35 equals .... ohhh, that's right
there's shipping too! So much for simple math. And finally, does he have any
money left over for RIVETS?  Tom