Re: Enough of This !!

To: <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Enough of This !!
From: "David & Aleah" <etfreak@onemain.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:26:33 -0800
Boy!! Thats the best idea I've heard yet!!!,,actually, we could all use the
"SOP" method or the MOB method and all talk about how the last sunny day we
had our Tigers out we broke the sound barrier while passing that line of 40
cars doing 20 miles an hour below the posted speed limit,, with the blue
haired old lady in front, I would also have to guess  that depending on the
beer content of the story teller, some of the cars would be contenders in
the next space race with Russia!!!,, (only if they were equipped with space
shuttle re-entry heat deflectors!!!)
But seriously, I wasnt trying to be "arrogant" about my time slips. The
first rule learned by this doorslammer was " No matter how fast you make
your car,, there is always somebody faster,, usually somebody with more
money than sense!! ( boy I wish I had that problem!!)
Dave