Re: Enough of This !!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enough of This !!
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:35:05 -1000
LOL. i think it has all been in good fun. my tiger is not in the contest because
i know bob's and daves will whipp my butt. maybe at the next tiger function
we can have the tiger nationals! there is a guy in hattisbur mississippi that
drags his tiger every weekend, so i am told bu the local speed shop. BTW i would
not mess with daves other strip car! it would make a 12 second tiger look SLOW!

chris
>Due to the increase in general belligerence on the list ( thanks, Dave ! ),

>and not being willing to wait until Suni XXVI or whatever the next powwow is

>to clear all this up so we can go back to interesting and endless threads
>about carpet fasteners:   I propose a solution to this brouha.  All of the

>heirs apparent to the fourth of a mile crown ( you too, Dave ! ) have to go

>down to your local speed strip, and get a printout of your fastest run ( their

>letterhead, thanks all the same), then mail it with $250 processing fee to
me
>here at Race Arbitration Central.  Sooner or later we'll decide the undisputed

>fastest Tiger, whose owner will be sent a certificate of Wowzer and four
>genuine Rootes rivets to affix it next to his TAC sticker.
>
>                                                                        C.

>Hill
>                                                                        Direc

>tor of Marketing
>                                                                        R.A.C

>.
>cc:  N. Miller
>       Manager, Dept. of Incredulous Disbelief

66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, Performer RPM intake & cam, Holley 600 DP, Mallory
ignition, aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerforce gold clutch,
headers & flowmasters
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1434439&a=11228074
88GT CHP 342, 58cc AFR 185's, Holley SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum Rockers, ED
cam, Pro-M 77, 38# Lucas injectors, Walbro 317 255lph pump, Romac, A9L, 3.55's,
Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm Accufab throttle body, PRO 5.0