Enough of This !!

To: "The List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Enough of This !!
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:29:13 -0800
Due to the increase in general belligerence on the list ( thanks, Dave ! ),
and not being willing to wait until Suni XXVI or whatever the next powwow is
to clear all this up so we can go back to interesting and endless threads
about carpet fasteners:   I propose a solution to this brouha.  All of the
heirs apparent to the fourth of a mile crown ( you too, Dave ! ) have to go
down to your local speed strip, and get a printout of your fastest run ( their
letterhead, thanks all the same), then mail it with $250 processing fee to me
here at Race Arbitration Central.  Sooner or later we'll decide the undisputed
fastest Tiger, whose owner will be sent a certificate of Wowzer and four
genuine Rootes rivets to affix it next to his TAC sticker.

                                                                        C.
Hill
                                                                        Direc
tor of Marketing