Re: Get Smart?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Get Smart?
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:05:41 -0700
Jane wrote:
>I have sat on the couch all morning
>and half the afternoon (I'm feeling a
>little under the weather or else I would
>not be doing this) watching the re-runs of
>Get Smart.  [SNIP]

>Steve keeps saying there were a couple of
>episodes where he drove the Tiger in the
>show. Sometimes I can't stand it and turn
>the channel. I can't wait for the Karman
>Ghia episodes so I can watch something else.

Jane, I'm not a nut about the details of all the episodes.  However, I did
like the show and did watch it as regularly as possible.  My recollection
is that the Tiger was used in at least one of the Karman Ghia episodes!!!
I specifically remember thinking it was odd that the car did not match the
opening.

Jay